Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Bargain Book: Jack Knifed by Christopher Greyson



“Why do I keep doing this…thinking about her? It was so long ago, but I can’t get what happened out of my head. I shouldn’t let any of that junk define me, but I still do. I’m driving in circles, caught in some loop that I can’t break out of. I want to know why she abandoned me… but some things, I guess, I’ll never know…”

This best-selling novel is on sale for a limited-time to introduce you to up-and-coming author, Christopher Greyson. We hope you enjoy!

Jack Knifed is part of the Jack Stratton mystery collection that has 200+ Five-Star reviews with over 100,000 eBooks and paperbacks in distribution. If you are looking for a great story with romance, action and mystery, try Jack Knifed today.

Handsome Police Officer Jack Stratton is the “hometown hero cop with a heart of gold.” Constant nightmares have forced him to seek answers about his rough childhood, and the dark secrets that lay hidden there. With Replacement by his side, Jack travels to Hope Falls to solve a murder that occurred before he was born.

Everyone in the small town remembers the unsolved murder of Steven Ritter, but after 27 years, no one thought that someone would look into it – They don’t know Jack.

A heart-rending mystery-thriller about lost love, betrayal, and murder, Jack Knifed will keep you on the edge of your seat. This is a stand-alone novel featuring rogue hero Jack Stratton. Look for other books in the Jack Stratton Collection including “Girl Jacked” and "Jacks are Wild". They can be read in any order.

Christopher Greyson’s novel weaves a tale full of mystery and action with humor and suspense. His unique stories and no-nonsense style of writing will take you on a page turning rollercoaster ride of emotions right up until the end. Please go to ChristopherGreyson.com and sign-up for periodic updates on new book releases.

• #1 Best-Seller – Mystery, Thriller & Suspense & Crime • #1 Best-Seller – Noir • #1 Best-Seller – Vigilante Justice


File Size: 429 KB
Print Length: 269 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00H4E568Q

PURCHASE HERE FOR ONLY 99 CENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment