Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Interview with Bruce Forciea, Author of ALAN 2


Bruce Forciea is known for taking complex scientific concepts and making them easy to understand through engaging stories and simple explanations. He is an Amazon Best Selling Author and author of several books on healing and biology, along with science fiction thriller novels. His fiction writing draws on a diverse and eclectic background that includes touring and performing with a professional show, designing digital circuits, treating thousands of patients, and teaching. His stories include complex plots with unexpected twists and turns, quirky characters, and a reality very similar to our own. Dr. Forciea lives in Wisconsin and loves writing during the solitude of the long Northern winters. 

Website & Social Links:


WEBSITE | TWITTER | FACEBOOK



Did you like science fiction growing up?

Yes, I grew up watching Saturday afternoon science fiction movies, the Twilight Zone and Outer Limits as well as reading a lot of science fiction books.

What is the first story in that genre you wrote, whether it is published or unpublished?

I wrote a short story about 15 years ago about the last days of Earth before the Sun dies. I later rewrote it and changed the plot to include 2 scientists who race to escape the dying Earth.

I ended up self-publishing it along with a collection of short stories in a free ebook, Anomalies of Reality, which is available on my website.

What is your favorite part of writing in this genre?


I love the pure escapism aspect of writing science fiction. There is something truly magical about creating a reality in which things you can only dream about exist.

Is there an author in this genre you most admire?

I learn something from everything I've read, some good, some not so good, so I don't have an all-time favorite. I did enjoy the stories of Michael Crichton however, but then I now enjoy some of the newer technothillers from the likes of Neil Stephenson and Ernest Cline.

What is up next for you?

I am researching a book in which a young adult female discovers she has the ability to heal others in the wake of an upcoming apocalypse. Right now, I'm researching locations and genetic engineering.

Do you have anything to add?

Just a big thank you for this interview and my readers. I sincerely hope they enjoy my stories.

PURCHASE ALAN 2 AT:

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Publisher



No comments:

Post a Comment